Punjab University College of Pharmacy
University of the Punjab, Allama Iqbal Campus, Lahore.
ENTRY TEST RESULT
M.PHIL/PH.D IN PHARMACY DEGREE PROGRAMME
Entry Test result for admission to M.Phil / Ph.D Pharmacy is displayed.
1. Error and omission are accepted as a notice only.
2. Candidates can recheck their paper by depositing rechecking fee Rs. 500/- for each paper.
3. Ph.D - The candidate having at least 60% marks in Entry Test for Ph.D i.e 24 or above are eligible for interview.
4. Ph.D - Eligible candidates for interview will provide the statement of purpose for research at the time of interview and length of statement should not be more than 01 page, which may include the following:
a. Title of the potential research proposal
b. Clear articulation of the current understanding of the intended field and idea for potential Research.
c. Explanation of the intended impact of the proposed research.
d. The prospective candidates shall demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the area of research.
5. M.Phil - The candidate having at least 50% marks in Entry Test for M.Phil i.e 20 or above are eligible for interview.
6. Interview will be held according to the given schedule:
Interviews are scheduled as under: -
Successful candidates are required to submit copies of the following documents to the admission office.
(Admission Form, Academic Transcript/Degree, Experience letter, publication, NOC, Equivalence Certificate)